All actions are oriented Canarship to be a leading logistics and transportation company, and valued by our customers and for our staff.
According to this objective, Canarship adopts a quality policy based on the following strategic principles:
- Exceeding customer expectations.
- Enhance the effectiveness of human resources and technology to ensure the quality of the work and projects.
- Ensure continuous improvement in all activities of the company.
- Managing risks proactively.
- Improve internal communication at all levels of the company.
By fulfilling these principles should get work performing in accordance with contract requirements and applicable standards providing a high degree of reliability and quality of service to our customers.
Some of the actions are:
- Development of projects by the management team, managing customer relations, quality of work, the time and costs associated with effectively using methodologies and professional standards of quality.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the quality system, ISO 9001.
- Management of human resources to provide the best professionals, based on training and continuous development.
- Risk management of work and customer screening.
All employees are responsible for the quality of the work performed.
Canarship Management undertakes personally in achieving the Quality Policy, delegating to the Quality Manager the Quality System.